- About This Course
About This Course
Session 1 - Are your Decontamination Practices COVID Prepared?
- Introduction from the CSC Chair: Jimmy Walker
- Water, water everywhere, is any of it safe? Speaker: Elise Maynard
- Is HTM 0105 fit for purpose or is it time for an update? Speaker: John Prendergast
- Fallow times and ventilation, what is the evidence and guidance? Speaker: Prof Cath Noakes
- Panel Q&A Jimmy Walker
Session 2 - Is your Practice COVID Clean?
- Chair: John Prendergast
- Patient journey in the practice, is everyone safe? Speaker: Mrs Toni Batty
- Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, is my practice COVID clean? Speaker: Mary Henderson
- Controlling aerosols and droplets, how and when can we return to normal practice? Speaker: Jordan Tompkins
- Panel Q&A: John Prendergast
Session 3 - Is your Management Structure, Training and Compliance in Place?
- Chair: Tracey Walley
- My experience as a dental practitioner - guidance and PPE, was it worth it? Speaker: Kris Leeson
- Training, training, training, how good is your training? Speaker: Imran Suida, Simon Hearnshaw
- Management systems audits and compliance, what should you have in place? Speaker: Pat Langley
- Panel Q&A Tracey Walley