- About This Course
About This Course
This webinar recording, will provide a great starting point for any clinician looking to find out more about ridge alteration following tooth extraction and the application of biomaterials in this indication.
This course aims to provide learners with knowledge and understanding of ridge alteration following tooth extraction and the application of biomaterials.
During this course learners will be able to:
- Understand what ridge preservation is and how it differs from ridge augmentation.
- Understand the principles of post extraction wound healing.
- Evaluate the importance of case selection and treatment planning on improving outcomes and predictability.
- Review the techniques that you can use for ridge preservation and how to achieve the best ridge preservation result.
After completing this course the learner will gain an understanding of:
- Ridge alteration following tooth extraction, and the importance of treatment planning, case selection and hard and soft tissues changes following the extraction.