About This Course
The content of this course was correct on the date of the live broadcast 9.10.2020.
The panel from our incredibly successful Mythbusters 1 webinar were brought back together again, to look at latest changes and challenges in management of COVID in light of updated recommendations from SDCEP and FGDP.
Chair: Professor Nairn Wilson
- Dr Jimmy Walker - Independent microbiological and decontamination consultant
- Mark Steven-Howe
- Ian Mills PhD, BDS, FFGDP (UK), FDS RCPS (Glasg.), FHEA, Dip Imp Dent RCS (Eng) - Honorary Associate Professor, Peninsula Dental School, Dean of the Faculty of General Dental Practice (UK)
- Professor Ross Hobson Orthodontist BDS MDS PhD FDSRCS (Eng, Ed, Glas) MDOrth
- Dominic O’Hooley BDS MFDS RCS, MFDS RCPS
- Martin Kiernan - Infection Prevention and Control expert, Former nurse consultant in infection prevention, Clinical Fellow at University of London
To look at:
- The common myths and misconceptions surrounding COVID-19 and dentistry
- The latest changes and challenges of COVID in light of updated recommendations from SDCEP and FGDP
On completion of this webinar recording you will understand the science behind the response to COVID-19.