Worn anterior teeth can pose a dilemma in terms of the correct management, best use of materials, most conservative approach and management of failure. This webinar aims to address the base causes of localised anterior wear and focus on modifying factors, methods of diagnosis and subsequent management.
- To understand that localised anterior wear has a number of etiological factors
- To begin to identify the appropriate cause
- To appreciate methods of management specific to the cause
- To highlight cases using a variety of different materials
- To illustrate failure and how this was managed
On completion of this webinar you will understand the correct management, best use of materials, most conservative approach and management of failure for anterior tooth wear cases.