Clinical situations that fall within the scope of oral medicine practice are common, but it isn’t always clear how care might be best taken forwards for the patient.
In this webinar clinical cases will be used to demonstrate a structured approach to guide on the initiation of care and ensure that patients are being seen in the right place at the right time.
- To explore the range of conditions that fall within the scope of oral medicine clinical practice
- Elicit the patient’s agenda and recognise what is important to them
- Initiate care and evaluate the response to this
- Recognise when you need to seek further advice and know how to do this in an appropriate way
- Recognise what you need to do to professionally develop and consider how you might do this
On completion of this webinar you will have been supported in developing your decision-making skills in oral medicine.