Bridge2Aid’s Global Remote and Rural Healthcare Conference 2021
Register Here to attend this event.
All sessions will be available for 40 days after the event via the same link.
Please Donate if you can, many of these projects rely on donations (all monies will go to charity)
18th November 2021
- 09:00-09:05, UK Time - Welcome to the Conference
- 09:15-09:45, UK Time - Maasai Molar – Creating a Partnership
- 10.00-10:40, UK Time - Effect of COVID on Rural Healthcare Systems
- 10:55 -11:35, UK Time - Upstream Approach To Unmet Oral Health Needs; NOMA As Case Study
- 11:45 - 12:15, UK Time - Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance- Awareness is Key!
- 14:00-14:30, UK Time - Experiences from Implementing a Community Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Programme in Rural Uganda
- 14:45–15:20, UK Time - A Message from a Country with 44.8% of his Population is Rural. Challenges Faced by Somaliland Rural Health System
- 15:30 –16:05, UK Time - How Remote is Remote? A View From the Dentist Chair - Tristan da Cunha
- 16:15-17:00, UK Time - Mobile Oral Health Teaching for Remote and Rural Malawi
- 18:00–18:45, UK Time - Achieving Global Dissemination of COVID-19 Research
- 19:00–19:45, UK Time - The Ethics of Healthcare Volunteering Abroad
- 20:00–21:00, UK Time - TBC