Dentist (not GDC registered)

Not practising in the United Kingdom (eg resident overseas; not registered with the General Dental Council).

This can be used by overseas qualified dental colleagues planning to work in the UK as therapists/hygienists. 

We may ask for validation of your details (email copy of original dental certificate). Incorrect information will lead to the account being changed to the appropriate membership category. Colleagues can not change from another membership category to this one.

High quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD)/ Continuing Education (CE)